a dreamer

a dreamer

Saturday, October 24, 2015

a dream in the stream of consciousness

I feel the most alone when I'm surrounded by people. I know it's cliche but it's true. These people are...insubstantial. They're the plastic film on a kraft cheese square. It's like I'm in high school again. A high school of cheese...ha ha What would I be? The brie? Maybe this James Joyce fellow's got it right. a bunch of kraft cheese squares and some warm brie. They're the attention seekers hey look at me i'm a billion dollar company founded on crappy cheese. i think i'm going insane. or maybe it's the ben and jerry's. but seriously why am i always B and others act like A's. i'm a damn A+ but nooo she follows the rules and actually does her hw and cares about her education. do i think i'm better? probably; most people do

No comments:

Post a Comment